Sunday, 22 January 2012

Hello Love


I moved to London when I was 17 Years old , shared a house with my two cousins. My room was on the third floor overlooking the front Garden.I soon started working in a  ladies clothes shop not far from where I lived.

One Sunday afternoon we planned to go out for the day,The weather was beautiful hot and sunny.
We were all set to head out and I remembered I left something in my room , I told the others I would catch up with them if they wanted to start walking.

I ran back up the stairs and into my room grabbing my Purse, on the way back down an elderly Gentleman passed by me on the second flight of stairs.,I didn't recall ever seeing him before.
He said hello love, I smiled and  nodded a hi not taking much notice as I wanted to catch up with the others.
Then a thought ran passed my mind as I was about to go down the last flight of stairs.
Looking back up to the Gentleman I asked him if I could help him? He stood there smiling and replied No love I'm just fine, just having a walk.!!
I thought it a very strange thing to say and told him that the rooms on the third floor were where I and my two cousins lived , knowing that he wouldn't be there to visit any of us.

As I was about to continue back down the stairs I looked through the banister where he was standing I could not believe what I was seeing. There was a white mist where his legs should have been I thought I must be seeing things and looked away and back to the same area again, it was still there and the Gentleman was just smiling and said don't worry love. I was glued to the spot in disbelief .

The front door opening brought me back to my senses I jumped from the top of the stairs to the bottom in panic and landed on my knees. The landlord just walked in and said slow down or you will break you neck, you look like you saw a ghost!!

I wasn't sure if I should tell him what I just saw for fear of him thinking I was on drugs or even worse that I was insane.
So I decided to say that there was an old Gentleman up on the third floor and I wasn't sure what he wanted . The landlord asked me what did he look like and I gave him the description, he was about 70 something years of age, with white brushed back hair,well dressed and tanned skin.
The landlord started laughing at me and said, sounds like the owner of this place who died a few years ago.
I didn't comment but I knew he wasn't taking me seriously so said no more and made my way out the front door.

When I got outside one of my cousins was sitting on the garden wall waiting for me. I asked her did she see the old Gentleman who went in some minutes before the Landlord, she replied no one went into the house nor came out , The landlord was the only one to go in. I just left it at that and said no more I knew then it was a Spirit person I saw.