Saturday, 10 March 2012

ABOUT MY GUIDE.


When I first met my Guide, I was very reluctant to believe he was real .My nature is, give me proof and I will believe and that's exactly what I expected. I can tell you he didn't have it easy with me.

 After meeting him,I started to meditate very night at the same time for months,I kept a journal and wrote down everything he told me and it was always confirmed.
I can only tell you from my own experiences & how we work together, each and every one of us is different and work in our own unique ways with our Guides.

He is my main Guide, however I have others whom I work with too on the odd occasions.
He is Apache Indian, his name is Eagle Eyes.
He has been able to Guide me in so many Areas in my life for the better, Giving me warnings when needed.
I have come to trust him 100% now and honoured to have him in this life.