Saturday, 10 March 2012

PRAYER TO ARCHANGEL MICHAEL


This prayer is for clearing negativity from your home.
Light a white candle and say,

Archangel Michael please, I ask that you will go through my home from top to bottom,inside and out,every space and every room, and clear all Negativity, all Fear, all Anger,all Depression, Anxieties, Sadness, Jealousy and all Negative entities, please sweep it all up into the light of the holy spirit and completely cleanse my home, I ask it will be replaced with light, blessings and love. Thank you Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael stands first and foremost for protection and assistance in times of stress and need. There is no concern or problem that Michael cannot and will not address when he is called upon to do so. This makes Michael what I call "all purpose" archangel as he appears when needed to be of support, assistance and protection in any situation.