Saturday, 10 March 2012

SUICIDE


I have often been asked if someone commits suicide do they pass to the light?
I can only tell you from my own experiences that they do.No one dies alone there is always someone to greet a soul passing to the spirit world.

Any reading I have done where a person who committed suicide communicated with me they were always sorry  for what they done, not for how they ended their life but for the ones that they have left behind here on  earth.They are asked to look back at what they left behind and see the suffering their loved ones are going through.This is important for there own healing and transition.

Many religions believe that one who commits suicide go to limbo or even hell, but spirit tell me this is not true.
No one judges in the spirit realms, it's ourselves that judges our own actions.
However although it's not for me to condemn suicide ,I wouldn't condone the act either.
We are all here to live life and learn our own lessons. we do not escape these lessons by ending our life here on earth.